Order a genetic test
- After completion of the order form, print the form as instructed and add it to your sample (complete the pedigree information manually if applicable).
- An email is automatically sent to the ordering physician email address indicated in the form. This is for confirmation only.
- The analysis report will be sent to the ordering physician by regular mail. In case the report will be delayed, the ordering physician will be notified by email.
Please note: All sample tubes must be labeled with name and date of birth. Tubes without labels will not be accepted.
- Cooling is not necessary.
- Samples should not be frozen.
- Shipment of purified, extracted DNA and buccal swabs specimens is typically unproblematic within any timeframe due to the stability of these samples.
- EDTA/ACD blood should always be sent off immediately and arrive in our facility within 5 days of collection.
- Prenatal specimens should be shipped to us using an express delivery service.
- All specimens should be shipped to us with a completed requisition form
- Please use transport tubes in accordance with UN3373 regulations
Please note: Samples for prenatal diagnostics will only be accepted upon previous notification by phone.
Depending on the requested test, the following materials are accepted (please mention umbilical cord blood when applicable):
- EDTA blood (per request 2x 6 ml. Note: do not use 4 ml tubes. For infants per request 5-10 ml EDTA blood)
- Purified DNA (usually 5 µg; 20 µg for NGS panels)
- Amniotic fluid (min. 10 ml)
- CVS (chorionic villi) ( ~ 30 mg)
- EDTA umbilical cord blood (approx. 1 ml)
- Cultured cells (fibroblasts, chorionic villi)
- (1 flask, min. 25 cm2, 80 – 90% confluent)
- Biopsy material (e.g. heart tissue) (volume 0.5 cm3)
- Saliva (only if collected in Oragene OG-500 kits) – available at AGDx on request
- Buccal Swabs (only if collected in Isohelix SK1 kits) available at AGDx on request
- For all EPISIGN-tests a minimum of 5 µg DNA isolated from EDTA blood is needed, plus the age of the patient at the moment of sample extraction
Please note: Address label will be printed along with the ordering process.
In case this is an application for a patient not insured in the Netherlands:
- An invoice will be sent to the ordering physician’s address or to the address indicated on the test requisition form.
- Please pay within 30 days by bank money transfer to the bank account nr. indicated on the invoice.
- Please always refer to the Request No. (see order form)